Introduction to Consultative Selling: “Building long term client relationships through solution selling”
Duration – varies, 2 hour sessions over 4 to 8 weeks.
By using a simple 8-step process, coupled with strategic account management, you will uncover important information about your clients and their business needs and to maximize your sales results. There is a significant difference between the short term transactional approach to sales and the much preferred client-centric approach.
Learn how to understand your clients, their needs and then present a solution that is of value to them:
- An introduction to a simple 8 step sales process
- Ideas to engage the customer and to build relationships
- Strategic (relationship) selling versus product & price selling
- An outline for mental preparation before every sales call
- Techniques to control the sales call
- Principles of account & territory management
Please contact us to discuss your needs further.